Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Looking over older cards

I was looking at the images of cards that I have stored on my computer and came across this one that I am probably going to refashion as one of my Christmas cards this year.  This was for my friend Pat--hi Pat if you read this--for her birthday next year.  Pat is my biggest supporter and I love making cards for her.  We met when we were only 17 and I don't want to say how long ago it was, just leave it at I am soon going to making a card for her grandchild.  How did that happen?  The saying on the card sums up our years together--many moments that created many wonderful memories that have strung together into a lifetime.

I am getting ready to start making holiday cards.  I always leave it til the last minute.  Every year I say I am going to start during the summer and every year I sit here as the weather getting colder thinking "next year, next year".  Someone remind me of this next summer!!
I hope whoever sees this enjoys it--Good night til next time.  Maybe I will have my holiday cards started and can post one of them using my new technique for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment